Prof. Dr. phil. habil, Dipl. Phys. Klaus Kornwachs
Personal Statement"Let it Grow – About the Biologisation of Technology and Work
1. Mechanisation, Automation, Informatisation, Biologisation – the steps how technology has been and will be transformed
2. Interaction between “Biofacts” (i.e. artifical biological systems) and natural systems with respect to production and products
3. Cycles, waste management and sustainability must be newly designed
4. Living systems as instruments – questions of responsibility for Biofacts beyond bionics, imitation and simulation
5. What’ up with the Biologisation of Human Work?"